- There are two dormitories (1 mixed and 1 female) and one private room with a toilet.
For the comfort of our guests, there is an individual light and plug for each bed.
- There are a living room, a kitchen and common toilets and bathroom at the disposal of our guests.
- We can provide to our guest towels (¥100), toothbrushes (¥50) and bikes (¥500/day, from May to October).We have a laundry machine at the disposition of our guest (¥200 washing, ¥500 washing, and drying).
- We can also provide you for free: hairdryer, shampoo, soap, cottonwoods.
You can enjoy Free Wifi, free tea, free coffee!
- We want to make your stay as enjoyable as possible so do not hesitate to request our help for calling taxis, making bookings… We can also give you recommendations of where to go, where to eat & what to see in Sapporo and around!
- Check in time: 4.00pm to 11.00pm. If you arrive before 4.00pm, you can leave your luggage at Waya.
- Check out time: 11 am. You can let your luggage for the day at Waya.
- Payment is cash only. There is an international ATM at the convenient store (Seven/Eleven) within a 10 minutes walking distance.
- You can use the living room 24h/24h with guests coming from all over the world.
- There is no curfew.
- If you have any question/request, please feel free to contact us by E-mail.